Customer Service Charter
Our Promise to You
North Superior Workforce Planning Board (NSWPB) would like to welcome you to the Local Employment Planning Council (LEPC) pilot project funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
The Local Employment Planning Council will assist communities to address labour market and workforce development and act as a voice for our region in order to inform policies, programs and services. We serve as a hub to support the improvement of labour market conditions in local communities through:
- Labour Market Information and Intelligence
- Integrated Planning
- Service Coordination for Employers
- Research and Innovation
- Sharing Best Practices and Promising Approaches
Our Service Commitment
As a leader in partnership development we value all our community members and would like to provide respectful, flexible and personalized services to the best of our abilities. We are committed to achieving the highest standards of service delivery, quality research and innovative solutions. We strive to continuously improve our services and customer satisfaction is our priority. We encourage you to provide your feedback via our contact page.
- We are accountable to you and we value your time and commitment.
- We will provide quality, relevant, accurate and up-to-date information, resources and services.
- We monitor and adjust our services to meet the evolving needs of our communities.
- You can count on us for ongoing support and follow up