To foster a culture of inclusive collaboration, research and innovation in response to Northern challenges and opportunities.
The Local Employment Planning Council is passionate about its commitment to Northwestern Ontario and is dedicated to serving employers, stakeholders and the public by:
- Acting as a hub for communication, collaboration and education;
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the labour market in the LEPC / CLPE region;
- Conducting and disseminating labour market research that will aid in ensuring that our stakeholders are prepared to meet the future social and economic demands across Northwestern Ontario;
- Informing stakeholders of labour market services and opportunities;
- Ensuring that the LEPC / CLPE remains a dynamic and forward looking organization that is able to evolve as required to meet the changing needs of our stakeholders;
- Reflecting the unique challenges and realities faced by Northwestern Ontario;
- Serving as a positive environment where stakeholders can focus on relationship building and sharing knowledge and experience.